Careers at Artform Urban Furniture
Do you want to work at the leading edge of integrated landscape design alongside the top architectural practices in the UK? Would you like to represent a world class collection of urban furniture that regularly wins international design awards?
Artform Urban Furniture are the premium supplier of innovative and inspiring ranges of architectural street furniture, from class leading manufacturers, Metalco of Italy and Landscape Forms from the USA.
As part of our continued growth plans, we have the below opportunity for an ambitious and experienced individual to join this fast growing and forward thinking young company.
Internal Sales Manager (Adlington, Cheshire)
Artform Urban Furniture, based in Adlington, Cheshire, are part of an expanding business group which specialise in the design and manufacture of street furniture. As part of our growth plan, we are looking to expand our sales team with the right candidate, who is prepared to develop and learn from day one and most importantly add value to our existing team.
The Sales Manager will be working as part of a committed and enthusiastic sales team, working on some of the most exciting construction projects in the UK, with the leading Landscape Architects and contractors in the sector.
Key duties and responsibilities will be:
- Deal with new and existing customers’ queries and enquiries.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Seek out new opportunities, projects and clients to work with.
- Manage projects from conception to completion.
- Provide technical advice and data to clients.
- Work closely with our external technical managers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Excellent Phone Manner and time management skills.
- Experience of working in a sales environment.
- Proactive business and customer development.
- Computer literate.
- Team player. Contribute and work within a successful sales team.
- Resourceful and adaptable to change when required.
- Smart and punctual
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience of managing every stage of the construction sales process, from research through to close.
In return we offer a competitive salary, bonus, company pension, 28 days holiday per year (inclusive of statutory holidays) and an excellent and vibrant working environment
Please forward your current C.V to email@example.com to register your interest on this exciting new role.
Artform Urban Furniture | Adlington Business Park | London Road | Adlington | Cheshire | SK10 4NL
Tel: 0800 542 8118 | Int: +44 (0)1625 877554 | firstname.lastname@example.org